"While our world keeps hoping for peace through man’s solutions, we know the only source of lasting unity is Jesus Christ." Dr. Charles Stanley

Monday, January 17, 2011

New to this Scene

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally up and running. I am looking forward to giving you a glimpse into my crazy but awesome life that God has blessed me with. I will be posting encouraging thoughts, reality checks, recipes, fun ways to work out without feeling like you "have to"..coupons/sales and encouragement to walk away when you do not NEED something ;-) A challenge I still am learning to deal with, haha! Oh and of course freebies too!
This will be a blog that includes a little bit of everything. I love the Lord more than anyone or anything which is hard to comprehend when I have a husband, children and amazing family. If you stick with me I will be able to share with you just how much walking with God, holding His hand and having that personal relationship with Him has gotten me through the toughest times in my life so far. Both the good and hard times have made me the person I am today. Can't get stronger without being pushed and challenged...so here we go :-)
Lots of Love,
Darea

2 comments:

  1. Welcome from a fellow newbie blogger. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...just wondering why you ruined it with the Yankees hats ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete