"While our world keeps hoping for peace through man’s solutions, we know the only source of lasting unity is Jesus Christ." Dr. Charles Stanley

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

He said it best...Jeremy Camp - There Will Be A Day - Video Devotional



As I sat here thinking of the many things I wanted to write about I began to go through some songs and this video said it best so I decided to share it. I hope if you are going through a hard time or searching for the light at the end of the tunnel you find comfort in God's word which Jeremy Camp reads. We live in a very tough world and I am thankful I know I will spend eternity in Heaven, a place that is not filled with all the sadness, heartache and uncertainty that we face here on earth. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." As always..please let me know if I can pray for you or if you have any questions!
In Christ's Love,
Darea

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see you in blogland, as I like to call it! Thank you so much for stopping by my site, Darea...now I can keep up to date with you too! Sending smiles your way!

    Liesl :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete